The Labor Market Trends Report states that pilots are the highest-paid professionals in the country.
The government survey listing the top 10 jobs with the highest salaries recently came out and the results might surprise you.
Here are the Top 10 Highest-Paying Jobs according to the Labor Market Trends Report (in ascending order).
10. Production supervisors and general foremen (P47,521)
9. Communications service supervisors (P48,270)
8. Crushing, grinding and chemical-mixing machinery operators (49,646)
7. Statisticians (P56,759)
6. Geologists in mining (P71,849)
5. Industrial machinery mechanics and fitters (P76,550)
4. Art directors (P76,612)
3. Graphic designers (P99,658)
2. Geologists working in construction (P101,471)
1. Pilots, navigators and flight engineers (P156,823)
Aviation professionals could reportedly earn as much as P275,000 - P280,000. Senior captains could earn as much as P350,000 monthly.
The report also lists the industries that were "key job generators."
These were agribusiness, mining, manufacturing, power & utilities, construction, information technology, health & wellness, hotel, restaurant, tourism, wholesale and retail trade, banking & finance, transport & logistics, real estate, and education.
These industries were vital for the continued employment and income generation of the Philippines.
What do you think about this list? Do you now have dreams of becoming a professional pilot? Let us know below!
Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal
© Trending News Portal