Did you know that some of your favorite celebrities went through a normal life with regular jobs before deciding to step into the spotlight? You read that right. Here, we listed some of these celebrities who had regular jobs before entering show business:
1. Marian Rivera – You might know her as a great actress. However, this actress/ model/ endorser was a Special Education teacher before she was seen dancing as Marimar. She had a degree in Psychology in the De La Salle University Dasmarinas and also worked in National Institute of Mental Health.
2. Coco Martin – We all love this guy for his role in FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano. Before landing on different indie films, Coco Martin worked as a janitor in Canada.
3. Ai-Ai Delas Alas – Dubbed as the Comedy Concert Queen of Philippine showbiz, this comedienne started as a salesday in a department store before.
4. Richard Yap – The man behind the popular nicknames Papa Chen and Ser Chief was an entrepreneur then and now. Before acting, he was a businessman and owns fast-food franchises and furniture shop.
5. Jericho Rosales – This certified Mr. Pogi had been a fish vendor, personal driver and service crew in Greenwich.
6. Piolo Pascual – After That’s Entertainment, the Ultimate Heartthrob became an ER Representative in Los Angeles and then pursue being an actor again.
7. Nora Aunor – Before being dubbed as The Superstar, this actress dabbled as a vendor of peanust and water on train stations.
8. Solenn Heuessaff – This “It girl” was not used to the spotlight before but behind the camera and working as a makeup artist. She had been a fashion student at Studio Berçot and Make Up Forever Academy in Paris.
So, what can you say about these celebrities who strived first on their regular jobs? Do you think you can land on show business as well after venturing on regular works?
Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal
© Trending News Portal