Dr. Seuss said, “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Well, it turns out that even sleeping can say a lot about your relationship status.
Here are some sleeping positions for partners and their supposed meaning with regards to your relationship.
1. A dominating partner takes his or her partner’sspace. This is a sign of selfishness which definitely needs to be worked on.
2. A couple that uses gadgets separately is a slightly distant relationship.
3. When the couple sleeps with their faces down, it means they spend a lot of their time partying and drinking. It also signifies anxiety and trying to hide true emotions.
4. A loving couple takes time to sleep face-to-face where they can talk intimately.
5. New couples give each other enough space but still show affection by touching hands.
6. This position signifies that the couple treats each other equally when regardless of their position,the couple still remains connected to each other on any part of the body.
7. Sleeping independently and prioritizing sleep shows they are comfortable and secure about their relationship.
8. When a partner wants physical contactit shows he is more protective and has a desire to control the relationship.
9. Sleeping on a partner’s shoulder is a sign of caring and a sense of protection.
10. When a partner always wraps herself over the other’s body, it shows too much clinginess.
So what is your preferred sleeping position among all of these? Share it with us!