This woman went viral after warning every one about her horrible experience she had in a luxury hotel in Bahamas.
Cindi Avila went on vacation with her husband and flew all the way to the beautiful Bahamas for a luxury vacation. They left the busy streets of Miami, Florida to enjoy the blue waters and white beaches. They had the time of their lives but when Cindi woke up at the last day, Cindi was shocked to find huge red boils on her arms. The boils burned her and Cindi was in indescribable pain!
She immediately looked for the culprit of the boils. She pulled the bedding off the mattress and what she saw definitely shocked her! There were hundreds of black bugs crawling under the sheets!
Cindi and her husband immediately called for help from the front desk. They were ushered to the hotel nurse but all they could do was try to soothe Cindi’s pain with some ointments and painkillers. However, the boils lingered for more days and Cindi wasn’t able to sleep well. “It just gets more miserable by the second. I’ve really never been in so much pain in my life,” she said.
It took Cindi several weeks to fully recover and was very determined to file a case against the hotel. The hotel tried to pay off her medical expenses to compensate for the disgusting incident, claiming that they have very high standards when it comes to hygiene. But Cindi refused to accept the help and pushed through with the charges against the hotel.
“Take notice of this, and take preventive measures to make sure this doesn’t happen to anyone else,”
Watch the full story below:
Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal
© Trending News Portal