Recently, the new batch of Samsung smartphones phones went viral after numerous incidents of explosions from the said devices have been reported, making them hazardous. Many buyers complained that the phones blow up when overcharged.
But recently, a post which showed an iPhone blowing up went viral. This is the first time that an Apple product was involved in such incidents.
The post showed a picture of the burnt phone and a video of the alleged blowing up incident.
The two guys in the video were extremely shocked. However, some netizens were not convinced that the incident is real, claiming that it might be staged.
Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal
© Trending News Portal