In every film, there are always lines that get etched into our minds that we will never forget.
These lines often impactful, emotionally-driven, or surprisingly witty. Well, here are some unforgettable hugot lines from Pinoy films you might use for reference, because life is a movie right?
1. When you want to give your all.
"Mas tragic yung hindi mo man lang naranasang magmahal, mamamatay ka nang hindi mo man lang nakikilala yung taong laan para sa 'yo." - Gara (Maine Mendoza), Imagine You And me
2. When you know your worth and he/she should, too.
"Huwag mo akong mahalin dahil mahal kita. Mahalin mo ako dahil mahal mo ako because that is what I deserve." - Mia (Kathryn Bernardo), Barcelona: A Love Untold
3. When you realize that even Disney princesses don't have forever
"Alam niyo ba ang masaklap sa fairy tale? Hindi ka handa para sa mga mangyayari pagkatapos ng happily ever after." - Christy (Dawn Zulueta), Love Me Tomorrow
4. To that someone who makes hurting you a hobby
"Yung sorry ba sa 'yo isang lisensya para paulit-ulit mo na akong lokohin, ganun ba 'yon?" - Anne (Angelica Panganiban), The Unmarried Wife
5. Kapag pa-strong si bes
"I know what you're doing here. Just be careful with them, hindi lahat ng puso kasing tibay ng sa 'kin." - Clarisse (Andi Eigenman), Camp Sawi
6. To that someone who doesn't want to put a status to your "landian"
"E, kung sardinas nga may label, may BFAD pa. Relationship pa kaya?" - Ava (Nadine Lustre), This Time
7. When we get bitter every Valentine's day
"Sino ba kasing nag-imbento ng Valentines? Ipapatumba ko talaga yun, e!" - Tintin (Arci Munoz), Always Be My Maybe
8. When you have a new crush, and you think he/she is the one
"Kapag nahanap mo na yung taong sa palagay mo, para sa 'yo, huwag mo nang pakakawalan, ipaglaban mo." - Chinggay (Jodi Sta. Maria), The Achy Breaky Hearts
9. When we want to know why it didn't work out
"I should know if I'm being set up for a big heartbreak!" - Uno (John Lloyd Cruz), Just The 3 of Us
10. To the one who hurt you bigtime.
"I gave you everything, but you left me with nothing." - Nino (Gerald Anderson), How To Be Yours?
Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal
© Trending News Portal