Bitter Herb, or Ampalaya, has always been popular because of its health benefits. The vegetable, which goes by the scientific name of Momordica Charantia, is a natural anti-diabetic and anti-anemia agent. It is also proven to destroy cell lines and fight pancreatic cancer! But it has other benefits that you might not be aware of. See list below:
1) It detoxifies liver, stimulates blood circulation and eases pain from gout.
2) It helps flush toxins in the digestive tract by stimulating peristalsis and easing digestion.
3) Since it is very rich with Beta-carotene, it can improve eyesight and helps solve vision problems.
4) Its juice is proven to relieve psoriasis and fungal infections.
5) It is a good source of folate which reduces the risk of defect in the neural tube in newborns.
6) It helps boost your immune system and improves resistance against infections.
7) It is also rich in polypeptide-P, a phytonutrient which greatly helps in lowering blood sugar.
8) It contains a substance called charantin which is proven to increase glycogen synthesis and glucose uptake in internal organs such as liver, muscles and adipose tissues.
Watch video below:
Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal
© Trending News Portal