BEWARE : Teenage Boy Almost Loses His Head After Headphone Cord Slices Into His Neck!


Warning the contents of this article are graphic in nature.

In Australia, 16-year-old Bradley Willoughby suffered through a terrible motorcycle accident; the ordeal caused his iPhone earphones to nearly decapitate him.

The earphones wrapped around his neck and sliced deep into his flesh. 

Teenage Boy Almost Loses His Head After Headphone Cord Slices Into His Neck!

Bradley is an avid motorcycle bike rider and was practicing jumps at his family's farm in Ravenshoe, Queensland. The teenager landed awkwardly during one practice jump and jammed the bike's throttle. The young man was then flung into a barbed wire fence.

Teenage Boy Almost Loses His Head After Headphone Cord Slices Into His Neck!

Besides the open slash on his stomach and a broken ankle, Bradley's throat was deeply lacerated, causing cuts mere centimeters away from his trachea. The copper wire in the earphones snagged against the barbed fence, digging deep into the young man's skin. This injury required stitches to close his neck.

Teenage Boy Almost Loses His Head After Headphone Cord Slices Into His Neck!

In an interview with Cairns Post, Mrs. Willoughby recalls: “Bradley had his iPhone in his pocket and had his earphones in and as he’s gone through the fence, the fence has grabbed the earphones and, because they were up inside his helmet, the barbed wire pulled the earphones straight across his throat.” Bradley's father had to pull the earphones out from within his son's throat. 

Teenage Boy Almost Loses His Head After Headphone Cord Slices Into His Neck!

Luckily, both parents managed to keep their son alive as the Rescue 510 chopper flew in to take Bradley to the Cairns Hospital.

CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2

PAGE 1 PAGE 2

Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal

© Trending News Portal