Popular Beauty Blogger Dies After Being Electrocuted While Showering! Shocking!


Friends discovered 26-Year-Old beauty blogger Rini Cesillia, naked and unconscious collapsed on the bathroom floor. She was clutching the shower hose with burn marks on her chest.

Cesillia was apparently electrocuted by a broken water heater in her shower. 

According to the report released on Wednesday by Kompas.com, South Denpasar Police Chief Adj. Comr. Aris Purwanto said his police officers were assisted by authorities of the state utility company PLN. 

“The victim died from a broken water heater,” Aris said. 

The investigation with PLN found issues with the wiring connected to the heater, causing an electric current to run through the shower water.

Cesillia was known for her popular blog www.rinicesillia.com


Popular Beauty Blogger Dies After Being Electrocuted While Showering! Shocking!Popular Beauty Blogger Dies After Being Electrocuted While Showering! Shocking!
Source: TNP, Inquirer

Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal

© Trending News Portal