The opinions of Krizette Laureta Chu do not reflect those of Trending News Portal. She further states on her Facebook page that her opinions do not reflect the views of her family, friends, and company.
In a post on her Facebook account, writer Krizette Laureta Chu states her scathing opinion on Loida Nicolas-Lewis's statement that President Rodrigo Duterte should resign.
Laureta-Chu lambasts Loida Nicolas-Lewis calling her credentials regarding matters of Philippine politics into question. The writer even criticizes Nicolas-Lewis' choice of a new leader in Vice President Leni Robredo.
The writer also claims that Nicolas-Lewis' status as a Fil-AM billionaire far removes her from the plight of working-class Filipinos and political issues.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2
Read her whole Facebook statement below:"I'm so f***** mad at the arrogance and temerity of Loida Nicolas Lewis.Why, who died and made you arbiter of democracy, Loida? Who died and made you the kingmaker of Philippine politics?Really, Duterte should resign and let Leni take over because she can do "it" for the Filipinos without killing? Really? Says who? Leni can lead the Philippines? I'm all for giving Leni chances, but you think she has what it takes to be President NOW? Now, when she has to list all her achievements because the Filipino people wouldnt believe she has done anything otherwise?You think we are divided now--wait till Leni takes over. Sabagay relatively maliit lang naman ang inin-invest mo dito sa Pilipinas kaya pake mo ba. Kaya mo naman sigurong mawala ang Naga meat processing plant mo, so kiber ba kung magkagulo ang Pilipinas.I am biting my tongue so hard because I have never said anything bad about Leni, but if she ever tries to usurp power from Duterte at your insistence... Well, tignan natin... Syempre if it doesnt work out, you can always go back to your posh two-unit apartment overlooking Central Park habang kami dito magsu-suffer dahil sa epal moves mo.You, a billionaire, are so detached from the everyday life of the hardworking, mamatay matay na sa pagod, kulang sa pahinga at tulog, nakatira sa isang kuwarto na measured kada tao OFW who has put his or her faith in Duterte. Hindi mo ever maiintindihan kasi never ka naging OFW na niloko, nagbenta ng kalabaw, gumastos ng 500k para makaalis, niloko ng recruiter, mag TNT, magtiis sa kwartong 10 meters, mag ingat sa kapwa mo Pilipino, mag ingat sa amo.And you think you can speak for OVERSEAS FILIPINOS just by virtue of being an overseas Filipino worker... i mean oligarch? The nerd.Your brilliance in business does not mean you have the God-given right to decide for the Philippines who we want for our President.Does it suck to have campaigned so hard for Mar--even living in the Philippines for long stretches during the campaign period--and to see him and Hillary lose? Bye to ROI?Pasensya ka. At this stage in your life, you've met the first challenge and venture you cannot win. Your money can buy you anything, even the loyalty of soldiers who will launch coup d' etats for you, but it cannot buy the Filipinos' loyalty to their country. We will not bend to your will.FYI: Pag mag alsa ang mga Pilipino at dumanak ang dugo, the blood is on your hands. We will not take an OUST DUTERTE campaign sitting down, just so you know.And additionally, just to let you all know, as evidenced by Trump and Duterte's win, di na po uso ang kingmakers ngayon. Di na uso ang private wheeling and dealing. Di na rin uso ang PR PR. Alam na namin that two big PR companies were hired to make Duts look bad in the international press.(Pnoy was a president loved by foreigners and hated in his own land, thanks to international PR. Duterte is the complete opposite--but guess who will have to storm the streets and die fighting for the person they believe in, kami naman di ba? Mag aangkat kayo ng foreigners as warm bodies? So sayang lang pera sa mga PR eklavu na yan.)That's what the modern world has given us.Social media has democratized a lot of things, and has transferred the power to the people. You don't live in the golden era of palakasan, payamanan anymore, Loida. Really. Get with the program.Since you can afford it, yung 10 percent na gustong sumama sayo sa New York kasi ayaw kay Duterte, bigyan mo ng chance don. Sponsor mo sila. The 90 percent here who loves Duterte, wag mo nang guluhin. If we fail, we fail. Not because some arrogant know it all thinks she holds the key to a golden future.Enjoy your retirement in peace. You have a beautiful life. You've had a wonderful life, so let us look forward to our own future with optimism. This is our future, so walang pakialamanan."
Dear readers, what are your opinions about this? Let us know in the comments section!
Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal
© Trending News Portal