This Dog Saved His Sleeping Owner From A Possible Phone Explosion!


A dog owner was close to death! If his dog did not wake him up moments before a possible phone explosion, this guy would have been toast.

On his Facebook account, Charles Rafols expressed his gratitude to his dog, Taff, who saved him and his family from possible injuries caused by his phone’s explosion.

Rafols left his phone charging overnight under his bed. Since it was being charged for so long, the phone already overheated and parts of it already melted. Luckily, Taff saw what is happening and so he warned Rafols by barking non-stop until he was awake. When Rafols checked his overheated phone, he found out that it could have exploded if Taff did not warn him. They were fortunate that their dog was able to save them from potential injuries and damages.

Meanwhile, he also warned his Facebook followers not to leave a phone charging overnight especially when using a charger that was not from the phone’s manufacturer.


This Dog Saved His Sleeping Owner From A Possible Phone Explosion!

This Dog Saved His Sleeping Owner From A Possible Phone Explosion!


Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal

© Trending News Portal